Friday! Yay! Please enjoy these cat bookshelfies!
What in the world is a “cat” “bookshelfie”, you ask, over-enunciating to indicate your amused disdain? Why, it’s a self-portrait of a cat (ok, the cat’s human takes the photo, let’s not split hairs, you Philadelphia lawyers) on or near a bookshelf, of course. Simple! Delightful! And, let’s be real: librarian click-bait.
Not all of them feature cats glaring balefully at you beside a shelf of rare books. This is simply our pre-tea face.
6 Notes/ Hide
- opinionofdavis likes this
- jimmiecocoabean likes this
- aficionadoofmanythings reblogged this from librarylinknj and added:
- steviefeliciano likes this
- laura-in-libraryland likes this
- wattsay likes this
- idea-lab likes this